Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 at 11:54 AM
From: "Dave Thibault" <dave thibaultfineart com>
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Question about golden-spiral-0.0.py script

Hi,

I've got GIMP 2.8 on OSX Mavericks and I'm trying to use this script:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-path-tools/files/scripts/golden-spiral-0.0.py/download

I've tried putting it in /Users/myusername/Library/Application
Support/GIMP/2.8/scripts and in /Users/myusername/Library/Application
Support/GIMP/2.8/plugins. I have verified that both of those paths are set
in the GIMP Prefeferences/Scripts and /Plug-ins settings.  Either way, I
get no errors when starting GIMP and I can't find the menu options to use
the golden spiral in GIMP.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Dave