[Gimp-user] Text Along Path: Keeps tying to corner of my canvas

Thanks for the heads up. I'll test it further, however I'm pretty sure
that isn't it. I have 2.8 and I thought this might have been the case
before posting, so I repathed the text after significantly lowering
the font size and no dice. I'll try it again for giggles to see.

Confirmed. Just made font super small and tried again. Same thing, even with
tons and tons of room for the letters.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/175/original/Path_2_10_Font.png

--