[Gimp-user] Text Along Path: Keeps tying to corner of my canvas

I have seen this one before.  Old version of Gimp and the text is too
long for the path.

This Gimp 2.8.4 in a WinXP  http://i.imgur.com/IF4YuRX.jpg

This Gimp 2.8.14 in a Win7 http://i.imgur.com/sMuVFJ6.jpg

Can't recall when it was fixed. 2.8.8 maybe

Thanks for the heads up. I'll test it further, however I'm pretty sure that
isn't it. I have 2.8 and I thought this might have been the case before posting,
so I repathed the text after significantly lowering the font size and no dice.
I'll try it again for giggles to see.

--
GIMPISGIMP (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)