Re: [Gimp-user] greek letters

Friends,

Even though I intended to reply through this list, I just noticed that I sent my reply to GP to the email list in his post by mistake. In my response to his post, I suggested verifying that the font that he was trying to use for the label was a unicode implementation. On my windows system, the "True Type" fonts do not have the alpha character he's seeking, because they have no character in slot u03B1, but the Open Type fonts do. .

ns