Re: [Gimp-user] Who do I contact about submitting an idea to GIMP's Developers

You are already here :)

Alexandre
26 марта 2014 г. 1:30 пользователь "Craig Poling" <
craigpolingjunior yahoo com> написал:

Hello,

My name is Craig Poling Junior. I'm a budding Comic Book Illustrator who
uses GIMP for Inking and Coloring my illustrations. I've been wanting to
get in contact with the programs developers to submit an idea that could be
a good addition in regards to the program's brushes, but I'm having trouble
in knowing who to contact. All the options they are offering are confusing
the heck out of me, and I have no idea where to go. Can any of you help me
out on that?

~Craig Poling Junior