[Gimp-user] Who do I contact about submitting an idea to GIMP's Developers

Hello,

My name is Craig Poling Junior. I'm a budding Comic Book Illustrator who uses GIMP for Inking and Coloring my
illustrations. I've been wanting to get in contact with the programs developers to submit an idea that could
be a good addition in regards to the program's brushes, but I'm having trouble in knowing who to contact. All
the options they are offering are confusing the heck out of me, and I have no idea where to go. Can any of
you help me out on that?

~Craig Poling Junior