Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP -2.8.10 Brushes

I have been using the GIMP for about 10 years now, don't really understand most of the technical stuff that goes on with this list, but it has been very helpful (the list) to me when I have had specific questions I could not find the answers to on the web. I use the GIMP for all my photo editing, pretty basic stuff, but I'm good with the basic stuff.

With the new way the brush sizes work, I was at first frustrated, then I discovered I can just select the kind of brush I want, then simply use the open and close brackets , [ and ], to resize it larger or smaller to my satisfaction. This works for me, just saying.

Judy Wilson, a septugenarian user in Belize