[Gimp-user] Would someone maybe be willing to update this plug-in

http://www.gimptalk.com/index.php?/topic/27281-windows-animated-cursor-plug-in/

I really want to try this plug-in but the person who made it posted this in
2007 and there is no way to get a hold of them. This plug-in doesn't work
for GIMP 2.8 and 64 bit computers. I don't know how to code so I wouldn't
be able to update it. Otherwise I would. So if there is anyone who could
help out and maybe update it for that I would appreciate it. Thanks :)