Re: [Gimp-user] Printing a resized Image

On Sat, 07 Jun 2014 22:46:48 +0200
fotch <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

I tried the search engine for an answer but didn't have any luck.  I just
resized a basic line drawing image using the resize tool, saved the file and
tried to print it.  When doing a print preview I noticed the image is the size
of the original.   What have I missed?

Any help would be appreciated.

More information would help.  What operating system, printer model and driver,
settings in GIMP, etc.

You probably have something set either in GIMP or the printer driver to print
to page size.  It would need to be set to actual size or the scale factor set
the same for both.

Tom

--
Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years.  People grow old only by
deserting their ideals. - Douglas MacArthur

^^^^
Tom Taylor  KG7CFC
openSUSE 13.1 (64-bit), Kernel 3.11.6-4-default,
KDE 4.11.2, AMD Phenom X4 955, GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Nvidia 325.15)
16GB RAM -- 3x1.5TB sata2 -- 128GB-SSD
FF 27.0, claws-mail 3.10.0
registered linux user 263467