Re: [Gimp-user] Where are the GIMP FAQs?

On 27/07/14 07:49, Yuri_Volkov wrote:
Brand New User looking for GIMP FAQs so I don't clog the forum with stupid basic
questions,  like, How do I open an image into GIMP to start editing? and Why is
this task not intuitively quick and easy? Sorry for the stupidest question here.

File/Open like in most software... or double click in your file explorer if the explorer setup allows. If this is already "not intuitively quick and easy", wait for the rest :)

Otherwise the doc is at GNU Image Manipulation Program <http://docs.gimp.org/en/index.html>