Re: [Gimp-user] Where are the GIMP FAQs?

Also dragging and dropping an image onto the application (usually).

To answer your question directly, the FAQ is here:

http://www.gimp.org/docs/userfaq.html

The documentation is here:

http://docs.gimp.org/2.8/en/

and a few tutorials are here:

http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <