Re: [Gimp-user] logo

On 14-07-29 12:23 PM, Jim Welch wrote:
Have you ever seen a professional photographer take their logo and
"ghost" it, then place it on one of their photos so no one will steal
their photos off the net?

I have seen some artists and photographers who have added watermarks across their pictures or put the watermark just in the corner. I have also seen a tutorial where a watermark was hidden in a picture using the alpha channel.

If you do an internet search there are many tutorials on adding a watermark to an image using GIMP.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.