Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8 and OS X Yosemite

And I am confused by your response. :) But that can be me.

What is confusing to the users or to you?

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 4:20 PM, Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de> wrote:

On 05.07.2014 22:07, Sven Claussner wrote:

Hi Partha,

On 05.07.2014 at 9:15 P.M. Partha Bagchi wrote:

No, don't know anymore. However, looking at the preview (and I'll try
and participate in the beta and test Gimp 2.9 on it). I am not anticipating
that it'll be an radical redesign. I'll let you know.

It sounds like you are participating in the Apple Developer program. Do
you?

I don't think the gtk-mac-integration project is involved any more for
developing gtk-osx apps. At least, I don't use it.

We use it in GIMP 2.8 (see the osx-build branch and the integrated
patches
from Simone). Simone also forked and updated gtk-mac-integration.
It *might* become obsolete with the switch to GTK+ 3, but that's future
and
much can happen until then.

... and we really should find a way to reduce the confusion of users
(and us) about what they can expect from the various GIMP builds.

--
Regards,
Michael