[Gimp-user] (no subject)

Please help.  I'm new to GIMP and found where to download the HDR plugin to
GIMP 2.8.  However, when it comes to how to do some of these things I'm a
complete idiot.  Not real good with computers for the most part so if I
could get someone to provide me the step by step process to download and get
added to GIMP I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Gary Hunt