[Gimp-user] Exporting files

Sorry, that email got sent off half way through the first sentence.

I would suggest using either XCF - if GIMP is your primary program for
doing things. If you are using GIMP 2.9 though; I would suggest
converting your images after load to 32 bit floating point linear, and
storing the "negatives" as EXR files; which is a well defined
high-fidelity format that more software packages than GIMP is able to
load.

/pippin
--
Thanks so much. I'll do that :) Happy New Year!

--
EGoldman (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)