Re: [Gimp-user] Exporting files

I would suggest using either XCF

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:50 PM, EGoldman <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
I had a point and shoot camera that only shot in Jpeg so after I did all my
levels and curve and contrast changes, I would always export as Tiff file so I
would have a negative/master file of my pic.

I have just bought a  Canon DSLR which I can now shoot in the Raw, my question
is after I make my color corrections, how should I export the file so I have a
negative/master?

Any guidance would be so appreciated.

--
EGoldman (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)