Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter

09 янв. 2014 г. 19:15 пользователь "lisanet" <forums gimpusers com> написал:

Just as a proof of concept I've patched all of my current builds (since
2.8.6)
and provided such a switch.

I was not aware of that, thanks for telling.

And that's coming from someone who's been developing software for 40
years? Sorry, but in my eyes you've just lost all your credibility.

hhhmm, well, IMO he did _not_ loose his credibility because I did
implement such
a feature and maintain it since then.

I'm afraid you are misquoting here. The credibility topic (where you
qutoed) wasn't brought up because of the switch.

Finally, I hope I don't get banned from the webpage, because of this
right-out-of-hell-patch I did, and that I still can contribute code and
patches
to GIMP.

People don't get banned for patches here :)

Alexandre