Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter

Alexandre wrote,

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 8:51 PM, Helen wrote:

Several gimp users (including me) have said that the problem is that the
file disappears.  It is gone.
It is no longer on the screen.  I don't know  how to say this more clearly.

Step-by-step explanation of what you do and what happens usually helps.

I vaguely recall that I tried following the previous discussion on
that and gave up because there was no such step-by-step explanation.

Alexandre

Yes. Back in June 2013.

This seems to be Helen's initial description of the "disappears" "problem":
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2013-June/msg00145.html

Thread "A sad case of regression ?"

There were several detailed replies, but no real indication from Helen
if we interpreted her question properly or if she understood our replies.

--
Bob Long