Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 6:04 AM, Daniel Hauck wrote:
No, I don't think so because this isn't a democratic situation.  What you
think rules out over what many others independently think and agree upon.

But let me ask you this and I'll shut up.  Do you use a Dvorak keyboard or a
Querty?  And why?

It's a loaded question, of course.  If you answer Dvorak, you win.  But if
you answer Querty, you lose because the world knows querty was inefficient
by design and yet we continue to use it for the very reasons I have stated
and that you implicitly and in practice agree.

Did I even suggest I would like playing any games with you?

(Once again, the answer is "no".)

I do appreciate your insistence, but sadly it's misplaced. I'm quite
certain that you could find a better use for your time than trying to
win a war that you can't win, and that, as a matter of fact, was never
a war in the first place. Although some people clearly treat it as
such.

Alexandre