[Gimp-user] UI drag and drop issues prevent layer reorder or dialog tab reorder

This way of Kaspersky was the first thing I tried.
He has since it does not work. # grrrr

I also believe that one has to wait for version 2015.

BTW: Still No Answer from Support!

They asked me for more information yesterday. I had to run two protocolling
programs that read my system information and such and they asked for screenshots
of the problem. I didn't feel comfortable given them that information, but I
figured they need it to properly debug. Now I'm waiting for their response.

--
Powerpuncher (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)