[Gimp-user] UI drag and drop issues prevent layer reorder or dialog tab reorder

This is basically a non-answer, a generic "if there is a problem, tell
the customer to have our software ignore the app" setting.

And as you wrote in your second mail, it doesn't work for you.

Yeah I figured as much. Maybe they'll go into it after another month of wait,
but I really doubt it... Welp, guess the only thing I can do is wait for the
2015 version to come out and hope the problem doesn't exist in that version.

--
Powerpuncher (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)