Re: [Gimp-user] Colour swapping advice

28 дек. 2014 г. 18:59 пользователь "Chris1968" <forums gimpusers com>
написал:

It is a simple two colour image of a pentagram. The pentagram is black
against a
white background but I want to change the black to a shade of gold maybe
and the
background to a shade of black. Rather that editing it pixel by pixel
there must
be an easier way by using gimp to alter the pentagram's colour and the
background colour.

Can't lay my hands on GIMP to try right now, but could
http://docs.gimp.org/en/plug-in-exchange.html be worth a shot?

Alex