Re: [Gimp-user] Cannot decode a Raw file from Pentax machine

Michael Schumacher ha scrito il 13/12/2014 alle 00:22:
On 13.12.2014 00:19, antonio montagnani wrote:

please read the full report in bugzilla in my previous post.There is
only one option in the drop-down list and Gimp doesn't work as expected
with the standard pluginrc file.
If I blacklist or delete this line:

(magic "0,string,II*\\0,0,string,MM\\0*,0,string,<?xml")

it works as expected

Please note that UFRaw is a third-party plug-in, and adding the magic is
actually done from what the plug-in provides.

Is there a corresponding entry in the bug tracker of the UFRaw maintainers?

for my information, why does it work when such line is deleted? do you mean that bug is connected to ufraw-plugin (therefore to ufraw)??

tnx

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52