Re: [Gimp-user] Fx Foundry/Windows Media Center

You'll need to extract the contents of the archive into your scripts
folder.  Here are a couple of posts to help figure this out:

http://blog.patdavid.net/2014/02/getting-around-in-gimp-plug-ins-and.html
http://libregraphicsworld.org/blog/entry/gimp-add-ons-types-installation-management

I don't use WMC personally, so not sure where those folder locations may be
in that system.  You can find out where to install scripts by starting
GIMP, then going to "Edit -> Preferences".  Then down to "Folders".

Find the scripts folder, and you should either unpack the archive there, or
point to a different directory on your computer where they are located
(probably a better method?).

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Robin Corbett <ryng corbett gmail com>