[Gimp-user] First Time User - Just a blank Gimp Screen

On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 08:49:34 +0200
Planenuts <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
Looks like you're using Microsoft Windows. (Windows 8? Vista? I can't
tell)

The folder to remove would be C:\Users\John\.gimp-2.8 I think -- or
rename it so you can put it back later if desired. GIMP should create
a new .gimp-2.8 folder on startup.

If GIMP 2.8 has never worked properly for you, it might be a problem
with migrating settings from version 2.6 in some cases. I don't know
that there is such a problem, though - I am speculating.

Liam

Hi Liam,
Using W7 . See my post to  Partha.
Deleted .gimp 2.8 and .gimp 2.6, rebooted and everything works.

Thanks,
John

--
Planenuts (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)