Re: [Gimp-user] Scroll buttons

* 127markaz <forums gimpusers com> [08-13-14 08:56]:
Thanks so much for the replies akovia, Jernej Simončič and Kevin Payne.
I will start with changing the Gimp theme back to the default and work
from there.  I’ll report back on any successes or failures.
Interesting. Started in Gimp with Edit > Preferences > Theme only to
find that there was no default theme.  I do remember that there used to
be a Small theme located there as well.  Perhaps this IS the problem.

Then "restored" Windows back to the default theme and there was NO
EFFECT on the scroll buttons in Gimp.

If I were just to re-install Gimp (not uninstall it first) to regain the
Default and Small themes, would it delete the current themes in the
themes folder?

Just to be safe (!TM), move or copy your themes to another temporary
directory prior to reinstall so you can move/copy them back if necessary
and you have removed that worry from your task.

gud luk,