[Gimp-user] Scroll buttons

Despite what others have said, this is nothing to do with your window
manager.

It is entirely controlled from the theme you are using. The simple way
to get back to having the stepper at the normal end of the scrollbar
is to switch back to using the default theme :
Edit>>Preferences>>Theme and select Default.

However, if you wish to continue using this theme you will have to
edit the rc file(s) associated with it to allow the use of the
backward stepper and not display the secondary backward stepper:

 GtkScrollbar::has-backward-stepper = 1
 GtkScrollbar::has-secondary-backward-stepper = 0

Kevin
Thanks so much for the replies akovia, Jernej Simončič and Kevin Payne. I will
start with changing the Gimp theme back to the default and work from there. I’ll
report back on any successes or failures.

--
127markaz (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)