[Gimp-user] Gimp Path Tool Won't Curve

Hello, I've been having some issues with the path tool as of late. But this is
the biggest one yet. I had actually just used it to render something, and went
to create a new path to continue my picture. However, the path tool decided it
doesn't like to curve anymore so when I click on the line it simply moves the
object. I didn't change any settings between finishing my first path and
starting the second. It is still in design mode.

I've also wanted to ask if it is possible to link two anchors together when one
of the anchors in question is in a complete path. Like, say I have three lines
and anchors forming a triangle, shouldn't I be able to link a new anchor to one
of the existing ones? Because I sure as heck can't.

Of course solving my issue is my propriety here, but if anyone is kind enough to
also answer my question that would be fantastic.

--
1Bluefur (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)