[Gimp-user] Bevel not showing

I was following a tutorial on doing some metal look font work and it was showing to click on layer/layer
effect> inner glow. Well I have Gimp 2.8.6 installed and I do not find this layer effect under the layer
heading. Is this a plug in that I might have to download and add? Any help would be appreciated.

Chris Sears

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?

Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."