[Gimp-user] Change Language in Gimp

as first  language. I like that. My Blender speak english. why not in
Gimp.
How kan I change to english.
Hello!

One way is to start on command line using "LANG=en gimp" - that should
work
with MAC too. That should set the environment variable LANG to "en"

The instructions at the above link do NOT help -- one cannot find
"Edit->Preferences->etc..." in a foreign script one cannot read.

I ran this from the command line (Terminal) and it worked:

        LANG="en" ; export LANG ;  /Applications/Gimp.app/Contents/MacOS/Gimp

Best wishes

--
Seaside_ (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)