Re: [Gimp-user] printable user manual for windows

On Wed, 2013-09-11 at 19:12 +0200, photogenius_uk wrote:
I still consider myself a newby to Gimp and have just downloaded the new 2.8,
Can anyone help by telling me how I can download a printable version pf the user
manual for this please?

Note that for learning GIMP there are some excellent books published in
the last year or so; the GIMP manual is more for reference.

Liam