Re: [Gimp-user] album cover

Hi,

I'll give it a try if you allow me to show your image in my video at http://meetthegimp.org.

Rolf

On 19.10.2013 13:45, rosea.grammostola wrote:
Hi,

I want to make an albumcover, the file is 3008x2000. What is the best way to get it in the right dimensions for a CD wallet cover? Do I first edit everything, adding title etc. and then scale and crop it? Or crop and scale it first?

If you look at the picture in the background you see light coming through the back wall, it might be nicer if at least the large light bulbs will be removed and covered by color, any recommendations how to do that?

Here are the files:
http://ubuntuone.com/2dvEtfLvTurvZjnJAxYpPc (jpg)
http://ubuntuone.com/4YyrnEztZI1b4sgmadLDEn (xcf)

wallet template: http://www.wizbit.net/12cm_cd-dvd_packaging_options_printed_card_wallets.htm