[Gimp-user] Fwd: album cover

 @ 300 ppi the image is not big enough to fill the template

-A

-----Original Message-----
From: rosea.grammostola <rosea grammostola gmail com>
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Sent: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:46
Subject: [Gimp-user] album cover

Hi,

I want to make an albumcover, the file  is  3008x2000. What is the best way to get it in the right dimensions
for a CD wallet cover? Do I first edit everything, adding title etc. and then scale and crop it? Or crop and
scale it first?

If you look at the picture in the background you see light coming through the back wall, it might be nicer if
at least the large light bulbs will be removed and covered by color, any recommendations how to do that?

Here are the files:
http://ubuntuone.com/2dvEtfLvTurvZjnJAxYpPc (jpg)
http://ubuntuone.com/4YyrnEztZI1b4sgmadLDEn (xcf)

wallet template: http://www.wizbit.net/12cm_cd-dvd_packaging_options_printed_card_wallets.htm