Re: [Gimp-user] Gegl Operation Missing

Am 24.11.2013 18:26, schrieb Carusoswi:
So, I have installed/uninstalled Gimp 2.9, it's not working.  Would like to
re-install Gimp 2.8, but forget how to do that.  I've been using the software
center.

At any rate, whichever version I now have installed throws up the following
message when I start the application:

GEGL Operation Missing
Gimp requires the GEGL Operation Gegl-Seamless-Clone

Check your GEGL install and insure it has been compiled with any dependencies
required for Gimp.
What Gimp and GEGL package versions have you?

And what Ubuntu Version you are running?

And is it installed from my PPA?
https://launchpad.net/~otto-kesselgulasch/+archive/gimp-edge
<https://launchpad.net/%7Eotto-kesselgulasch/+archive/gimp-edge>

Sorry for this silly questions, because I cannot reproduce this issue.

I'm running Kubuntu 13.10 - Saucy - 64 bit.

Regards

--
Lao-Tse sagt: Nichtstun ist besser, als mit viel Mühe nichts zu schaffen.

https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/1974067/