Re: [Gimp-user] Free plugins / filters?

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:58 PM, saraveza408 <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
Im new at Gimp & Im wondering if there are any filters, plugins or extras I can
download free? If so how do I install them? Please & Thank you!

You have the GIMP registry: http://registry.gimp.org/

Then you may have some particular filters, more famous than others
with their own website. For instance the G'MIC filters collection are
getting quite a lot of publicity lately:
http://gmic.sourceforge.net/gimp.shtml

You may have to search more, but yes there are quite a bit of
resources for GIMP. :-)

Jehan

--
saraveza408 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)