[Gimp-user] How do I make a box with rounded corners on 3 out of 4 corners

Make the rounded rectangle selection, and add to it a rectangle
selection (shift-click when starting the mouse drag) over the corner
that should remain sharp. Use of guides recommended.

Thanks, that helped. I TOTALLY forgot about using shift while drawing shapes.

I still have to tweak how I get the shapes 100%, but this has got me on my way.
thanks a lot.

--
GeneRickyShaw (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)