Re: [Gimp-user] Turn off a script-fu tool

Am 02.11.2013 03:28, schrieb Ed:

Am 02.11.2013 00:18, schrieb Ed:

How does one turn off a script-fu tool to be able to call another?

There are no tools in Script-Fu - both of these terms have a very specific
meaning in GIMP.

Can you describe what you want to do?

I started <SCRIPT FU> <EDGES> <FADE OUTLINE>

I then tried to use another function and could not. I kept getting a
messagethat Script fu was already running and could not be started
again. How do Iturn the first call off?

There should be a dialog window from that first script, close that.

P.S. please reply to the list

--
Regards,
Michael