Re: [Gimp-user] pcx export

Jenny_222 (forums gimpusers com) wrote:
Thanks Simon, but how can I integrate this plugin?

Or does anyone other know how to install this plugin?

You misunderstood me. This is the plugin you are already using. It needs
to be changed to work the way you need it. For this you need to
edit the source code and recompile the plugin.

If you have no programming experience then it will be a rough ride
though. Right now this bug has no real priority for us gimp developers,
but it is a fairly easy task if some wants to start with gimp
development. If someone is interested you'll probably get help in the
#gimp irc channel on gimpnet or on the gimp-development mailing list.

I hope this helps,
        Simon
--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/