[Gimp-user] Anthropological research

Hello again!

I can see that I wrote wrong email in previous post, my email is
kandru12 student aau dk
Thanks again, and I hope to hear from someone soon!

Best wishes
Kristine Andrule

Dear GIMP users,

As I have mentioned before in this forum, I would like to make small
anthropological research of this forum. To do that I would appreciate
if someone who participates in it would agree to have interview with
me, about this forum and GIMP development.

I have been GIMP user myself for 5 years now, though to make this
research more depth I need other persons opinions too. I would
appreciate both - developers and users interviews. Interview can be in
any format you would like - emails, chat, Skype.

I would appreciate very much if someone could spend few minutes their
time and participate, I have very tight time limit for it.
And unfortunately until now none has expressed their wish to
contribute.
All the participants will be kept anonymous!

Please write to me on kandru12 aau student dk

This is the post I have posted before:

Dear ”GIMP developer” - team,

I, Kristine Andrule, am a Masters student at the University of
Aalborg. I am studying towards a degree in Techno-anthropology and I
am investigating user informed product development. The aim is to use
anthropological or ethnographic study methods to conduct an
investigation about how different users are acting in the online
environment as well as what kind of information developers can use to
improve their product. This anthropological project and article will
be used only for academic purposes as part of my semester project. I
am very interested in exploring GIMP Users. I would like to observe
This site from the point of view of the participant observer and
observe behavior in online forums, participate in the usage of the
homepage, interview the creators of the homepage and describe
relations.

I would like to ask for your permission to spend time on the GIMP
homepage as an observer and interviewer. During this time I will write
field notes of what is happening, I will also write my reflections. I
would like to talk with the participants by posing forum topics,
interviewing them through emails, chat rooms and Skype, depending on
what is more suitable for them.

I need to conduct this investigation within the following time-frame:
from 24th of April 2013 until 12th of May. All data that will be
collected would only be collected during this time-frame. I sincerely
apologise having to ask you accommodate my needs in respect of this
specific period of time.

I will give you assurance that I respect fully the rights of all
involved and promise that: No names (only pseudonyms) of people,
products, places or companies will be used in my report. No photos or
screenshots will be taken.

You and the participants can decline this invitation to take part and
you can ask to leave the study at any time. As a researcher I respect
your rights.

I am excited about the services and products you supply and believe
that my investigation can be informative and interesting to you and I
hope that you share my interest.

If you have any queries about the study please approach Kristine
Andrule (Emial: kandru12 student aau dk)

--
Anthropologist (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)