Re: [Gimp-user] On-canvas text editing: make optional plea

Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 13:09:02 +0100
From: juliusvoigt yahoo de
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] On-canvas text editing: make optional plea

Hi all,
hope this gets to developers just like I thought.

I tried GIMP on Linux Mint and was delighted, thanks.

A bit annoying, though, was that the on-canvas-text-editing
parameters box can't be turned off, because it's in the way
when I want a full view of my graphic while I'm typing and editing.

Cheers,
Julius