Re: [Gimp-user] PDF

On 05/12/2013 07:48 AM, Janet Little wrote:
Recently installed Gimp. Could someone step me through how to change the
settings so Gimp no longer opens my pdf files? I see the issue mentioned on
the web but the solutions are for a person more computer literate than me.
They also seemed to mostly relate to Ubuntu and wanting Evince to open pdf.
I have Windows 7 with Chrome & Firefox browsers, and adobe reader.  Tried
looking here - sorry if I missed it.

Could you right-click on a PDF file and use the "Open With" menu to
choose Adobe Reader (or some other PDF reader) as the application to
use?  When doing that, make sure the "use as default application" (or
similarly phrased) check box is checked.

Peace...

Tom

--
/When we dance, you have a way with me,