Re: [Gimp-user] gradient tool

I mean that the fact you can't make any edits (even unsaved edits) to things like gradients or brush dynamics is the flaw.  I know the reason for it, but the end-to-end result is just not very convenient on the user -- brush dynamics especially (I actually removed the default dynamics folder from my GIMP preferences entirely; when I want brush dynamics, I NEED the ability to make arbitrary edits to them!) and the way 2.8 made them an official resource type really shoved it into the spotlight.

Not to stray too far into that topic though -- been there, done that. (https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2012-May/msg00148.html)

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com