Re: [Gimp-user] aliasing in vector images

On 21-Mar-13 12:11, sonicbluegt wrote:

What I'm trying to do is overlay a design onto another image without aliasing.
What I'm ending up with, though, is no better (actually might be worse) than
just drawing the image in GIMP instead of importing a vectored  version of the
same graphic.

Why don't do this in Inkscape?
You can import an image and use it as backdrop. Then export everything as jpeg or whatever.
Hope it helps
                        mario

--
Ing. Mario Valle