Re: [Gimp-user] Some problems after upgrading to 2.8.2 via Debian wheezy

Hi Martin,

1) It sounds like you may have a plugin/script installed that has stolen
the "C" character focus.  (I don't have a "Color Tint" option in my color
menu...).  You can modify the script if needed to correct this.

2) The sliders are actually very slick now, but may take a little getting
used to:  The top 50% of the  slider is for 1:1 value adjustments, the
bottom 50% of the slider is for finer value modifications (you should get a
different cursor when hovering over the different portions).  You can still
get the old 1:1 modifications by hovering/clicking on the top half of the
slider widget.

3) This one I am not sure of - perhaps you could just use the RT_sRGB
profile in GIMP to avoid it?  (Not 100% sure here, I've always let it
convert, and it's been pretty quick for me).