Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Scripting from the CLI

On 06/21/13 14:06, Alvin Hikmawan S.Psi. wrote:
I 'm using GIMP 2.6 and when I wanna resizing a lot of pictures, i use
"david's batch processor" feature.  filter->batch. In the last tab of
the window, you can pick the output file type (I think the *.png is in
the list).
Just try to playing with the feature some while, to get used to with it.

I hope it can help you solving your converting problem.
<snip>

Sorry, I should have mentioned I'm using Gimp 2.8.4.

Always forgetting the one key piece of info. Good rule learned from this? Never try to email at 2:30 in the morning after two cups of weak coffee and 2.5 hours of scanning. ;)

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt