Re: [Gimp-user] Line thickness not working...?

You can change the settings for your brush's pressure by going to the
Tools/Settings tab (while using the Paintbrush or pencil tool) and checking
out the Dynamics button (a blue arrow with red dots trailing it). You can
also go to the top right corner of the Settings box, go to Add Tab, and
then open a box called Paint Dynamics to create new settings of your own,
etc.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine <