always adjust in whole numbers. I also like to do it because it doesn't
require selecting
it with my mouse and breaking up my drawing flow.

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Richard Gitschlag <
strata_ranger hotmail com> wrote:

Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:50:50 +0800
From: minhsien0330 gmail com
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user]  How to setup the maximum value of brush size?

Dear all:
Can I setup the the maximum value of brush size slider to 25?
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Minhsien0330

No, but you are correct that the lack of PRECISION click-and-drag
adjustments to brush size is a serious annoyance on the end user.  Sure,
there's not much PRACTICAL difference between a 25-pixel brush and a 25.4
pixel (especially when using pressure dynamics on a tablet), but that extra
0.4px is just going to sit there in the back of your mind, slowly gnawing
away at your sanity....

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com