Re: [Gimp-user] A sad case of regression ?

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:43:17 +0400
Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:

how about offering the user an export / save choice in the Preferences dialogues ?

As already discussed before, the answer is 'no'.

Why not ?

Do I sense here a case of the Microsoft delusion ? ("We are Gimp of Borg, resistance is futile...")

Cheers,

Ron.

PS Could anyone kindly point me in the direction of a repository for a Debian amd64 gimp 2.6.12 deb file ?
All my search result have sent me to a gimp.org page that says "This page is obsolete, please see the
downloads page. "
--
            A drama critic is a person who surprises a playwright
                       by informing him what he meant.