Re: [Gimp-user] live painting

muzzol (muzzol muzzol com) wrote:
I'm playing in a band and we want to use a projector to show some
graphic artists doing their work in realtime while we perform.

is there a way to configure a secondari screen/window to show only the
final output of gimp?

no tools, no borders, no rules, etc. just paint evolving as being worked on.

is that possible with gimp?

Yes. You can open a New View (View menu), move it to the secondary
screen, make it fullscreen and then disable all the utilities (also
within the View menu).

Note that Gimp switches window configurations when toggeling fullscreen
mode. So if you want it to be fullscreen you need to enable fullscreen
mode first before disabling all the utilities.

Hope this helps,
        Simon
--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/