Re: [Gimp-user] Using Ctrl + Scrollwheel to Zoom

On Sat, 2013-06-01 at 20:21 +0200, richardchiu wrote:
I used to be able to use the shortcut of ctrl + scrollwheel to zoom around on
the image I'm working on. Now I can't get this shortcut to work for me anymore.
I tried reinstalling GIMP 2.8.4 with no luck.

Control-mousewheel works here, with gimp 2.8.2 on Mageia Linux 3.0 with
gnome 3.4.

Do you have a graphics tablet too? Or, have yuo configured anything in
Input Devices?

Where exactly did you get gimp 2.8.4? Which Linux distribution are you
using? Gnome, KDE, or what? Which version? (or, if Mac or Windows,
exactly which version and 32 or 64 bit and where did yuo get it and do
you also have a wacom tablet?)

I'm sorry to ask so many questions, but my telepathy skills are failing
me today...

Liam